The installation of decolinewood laminate flooring is very simple. We also provide the required flooring accessories and installation tools to make life easier for our partners. .
1. The floor panels should be transported in a lying down position. Floor panels should be stored in this position in their unopened packages in a dry storage location.
2. Allow the floor panels to acclimatize (in its unopened packaging) with its surrounding for 48 hours prior to installation.
3. Inspect the floor panels before laying. Complaints on materials that have been used will not be entertained. Unused panels from opened packages should be re-sealed in their original packing with adhesive tape.
4. The floor panels should be laid as a floating floor system and should not be fixed, in any way, to the sub-floor or to any vertical structure. Ensure that proper gaps of at least 10mm (3/8 inches) from the walls and any vertical structures are maintained during installation. These gaps are to be concealed with suitable skirting or expansion profiles after installation.
5. Suitable expansion profiles should be used at door threshold and if the length and width of the floor exceeds 12m and 7m respectively.
decolinewood Sangat cocok untuk ruang kerja, hotel, villa, cafe, gym, dan lapangan olah raga